Doctors visa, for doctors and pharmacists who are looking for work or medical specialty
§ 16b Residence Act / participation in language courses and school attendance
(1) A foreigner can be granted a residence permit to participate in language courses other than the Serve to prepare for the study, to participate in a student exchange and in exceptional cases for the School attendance can be granted. A residence permit to participate in a student exchange can also be issued if there is no immediate exchange. If the foreigner is not yet 18 years old completed, the persons entitled to personal care must agree to the planned stay.
(2) If the school attendance according to paragraph 1 sentence 1 serves qualified vocational training, the Residence permit for employment up to ten independent of this training Hours a week.
(3) After successfully completing qualified vocational training, the residence permit can be up to twelve Months to look for a job appropriate to this degree, if this is extended Work place may be occupied by a foreigner in accordance with the provisions of sections 18 and 21. The Residence permits entitle the holder to pursue gainful employment during this period. § 9 finds none Application.
(4) In cases where the residence permit for participation in a language course other than the 16, paragraph 4, sentences 1 and 3 apply accordingly. In cases where the residence permit for participation in a student exchange has been granted, Section 16 applies Paragraph 4 sentence 3 accordingly
§ 17 Residence Act / other educational purposes
(1) A foreigner can be granted a residence permit for the purpose of in-company training and further education if the Federal Employment Agency has agreed in accordance with Section 39 or by ordinance in accordance with Section 42 or intergovernmental agreement stipulates that the education and training without the consent of Federal Employment Agency is permitted. Restrictions on the consent given by the Federal employment agencies are to be included in the residence permit. Section 16 subsection 4 sentences 1 and 3 applies corresponding.
(2) If it is a qualified vocational training, the residence permit entitles you to practice employment independent of vocational training up to ten hours a week.
(3) After successfully completing qualified vocational training, the residence permit can be up to one Year to look for a job appropriate to this degree, provided that it is in accordance with the provisions of §§ 18 and 21 may be occupied by foreigners. The residence permit entitles you to this period to pursue gainful employment. Section 9 does not apply
Section 17a Recognition of foreign professional qualifications
(1) A foreigner can obtain a foreign language qualification for the purpose of recognizing his professional qualification acquired abroad
Residence permit for the implementation of an educational measure and a subsequent one
Examination for a period of up to 18 months can be given if by one according to the federal regulations
or the country responsible for professional recognition has determined that
Adaptation measures or further qualifications
1. to determine the equivalence of the professional qualification with a domestic professional qualification or
In a profession regulated in Germany for the granting of the authorization to exercise the profession or for Permission to use the professional title required are.
The educational measure must be suitable for the foreigner to have the professional qualification recognized or Allow access to the profession. If the educational measure is mainly carried out at the company, the Issued in advance that the Federal Employment Agency has agreed in accordance with Section 39 or by ordinance 42 or intergovernmental agreement stipulates that participation in the educational measure is permitted without the approval of the Federal Employment Agency. Restrictions on granting consent the residence permit must be taken over by the Federal Employment Agency.
(2) The residence permit entitles the holder to exercise an independent form of education Employment up to ten hours a week.
(3) The residence permit entitles the holder to pursue employment that is not restricted in time and whose Requirements closely related to those required in later employment professional knowledge are available when a concrete job offer for later employment in the recognized or requested authorization to practice or requested Permission to use the job title recorded job is available, this job according to the Provisions of sections 18 to 20 may be occupied by foreigners and the Federal Employment Agency according to section 39 has agreed or is determined by ordinance pursuant to Section 42 or an intergovernmental agreement that employment is permitted without the approval of the Federal Employment Agency. Grant restrictions the approval of the Federal Employment Agency must be included in the residence permit.
(4) After the determination of the equivalence of the professional qualification, the granting of the power to The exercise of the profession or the granting of the license to use the professional title can be Residence permit of up to one year for the search of a recognized professional qualification Workplace, provided it can be occupied by foreigners in accordance with the provisions of sections 18 to 20, be extended. The residence permit entitles you to work during this period. Section 9 does not apply.
(5) A foreigner can take an exam to recognize his foreign professional qualification A residence permit will be issued if a specific job offer for later employment in the authorization to exercise or to exercise the authority to be recognized or requested Occupation registered occupation exists, this job according to the provisions of §§ 18 to 20 of Foreigners may be filled and the Federal Employment Agency has approved or through § 39 Legislative decree under section 42 or intergovernmental agreement stipulates that employment without Approval of the Federal Employment Agency is permitted. Restrictions on consent given by the Federal Employment Agency are to be included in the residence permit. Paragraphs 2 to 4 do not find any Application.
After we have prepared the following documents:
(Deficit notification) Confirmation paper from the regional directorate (deficit notification) (Visa 17A only)
The period for submitting the documents takes 4 months.
A registration confirmation from a language specialized institute to prepare doctors linguistically and scientifically to overcome the exam modification. This institute is a special institute that specializes in preparing doctors for the theoretical and practical exam in order to overcome the license to practice medicine (Visa 17A, 16B, 17 only)
A blocked account must be set up for the doctor. The client's account must be at least € 13,000. After preparing these documents, they will be submitted to the embassy. The processing time is about 3-4 months to get a decision about the receipt of the visa. (Visa 17A, 16B only)
The following documents must be submitted to the regional directorate:
1- Application Form- Completed
2- passport- in certified copy
3-medical certificate with the address of the examining doctor
- Statement that you are healthy to practice the profession of doctor
- Confirmation that the examining doctor is not related or related to them
4 curriculum vitae with date and signature
Original 5-degree certificate
6 subjects and hourly overview / proof of practical year
7-personalized thematic study book with translation: If you wish, an expert will check whether your medical training in Syria is equivalent in content to medical training in Germany
8 proof of your previous activities
9 evidence of educational activities
10-B1 language certificate
11 clearance certificate from the Medical Association
12-We create and send a power of attorney and declaration that are only signed by the doctor
13- birth certificate
14- Police certificate of good conduct
A translator from a third country can only be recognized if the embassy of the Federal Republic Germany confirms that the translator is recognized by her and that he may be on the list of The translator of the message is led. Otherwise, only translators who have been publicly appointed in Germany or the European Union and who are generally sworn in or authorized are recognized.
Documents for the embassy
1- copy of the passport
5-card graduation certificate
7 registration of the German course
9-date of the German embassy
10 polio vaccine
13 motivation writing
14-Two passport photos
15- Evidence of your previous activities and experiences
17 Birth Certificate
18- Police certificate of good conduct
From the above points (1-18), 2 copies must be certified and translated into German.
£ 130,000 in Lebanon